2 weeks later and still no sign of missing ETX girl | News
GRAND SALINE, TX (KLTV)- There's still no sign of an East Texas girl who went missing from her home more than two weeks ago.
Seventeen-year-old Charity Pulley from Grand Saline has not been seen since going to bed on September 18.
Investigators believe that during that night, someone unscrewed and opened the window, for Charity, then she left and got in their car.
Investigators are also looking into Charity's profiles on several online dating sites.
Charity's father, Jewelus, said if she had tried to meet people she met on those sites before, but if that was the case this time, she did not say anything about it.
Jewelus says, "She'd talked to a lot of guys on the iPod or texting, but she didn't say anything to her brothers or her friends because nobody seems to know nothing."
If you know where Charity Pulley may be, you're asked to call the Van Zandt County Sheriff's department.
Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man who brought Ben Wheeler back to life passes away
- Son who shot suspected burglar: 'I wasn't going to have my dad die in front of me'
- Investigators release identity of woman killed in house explosion
- Sheriff: Son shoots burglar to save father's life during stand-off
- Got your girl a gun for Christmas? ETX gun club is 'ladies only'
- Firefighter Joe Yeakley benefits this weekend offer opportunities to help
- What's going on in East Texas this weekend? January 23-26
- Lindale business owner launches sign campaign opposing 'relief route'
- Fund set up for firefighter critically injured in early morning fire
- Walmart robbery suspect Bowers also charged with earlier assault