'Bigfoot Meets Naturefest' this weekend in Mineola | Events
Don't miss out on this unusual, typically-Texan, completely fun event in Mineola on Friday and Saturday, October 11 and 12. The event takes place at the Mineola Nature Preserve, just off Hwy 69 in Mineola. (See map, below)
Click here for information on Friday night's Bigfoot Bash and Saturday's Naturefest events for the whole family! All Saturday events, not including the Chasing Bigfoot 5K Fun Run, are free. Bring a chair and enjoy the music, demonstrations, hamburgers by Brookshires, kids' fishing from 9-noon, the Tomahawk Guy, the Bigfoot calling contest, the Turtle Guy, and so much more.
Bring your camera, too, because the Mineola Nature Preserve is so completely gorgeous that you'll want some family photos, nature photos, and, who knows....maybe even Bigfoot photos?
There are trails for walking, biking, and riding horses at the preserve, a large covered pavilion with restrooms and picnic tables, and an adjoining play area for children.
Call 903-569-6983 for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City of Lindale to Host Two Christmas Events in December for Community Participation
- Fire destroys family home, but family Bible survives the flames
- Heirloom family Bible safely retrieved from burned Smith Co. home
- Top 10 reasons I'm thankful to be part of a farming family
- East Texas restaurants serving on Thanksgiving Day